JUNE 16th – 29th
“The WCSI was an incredible two weeks of intellectual and spiritual growth where I have made lasting friendships and have loved watching the way that faith and learning can be integrated in the classroom.” -Grace, Summer 2023
The WHEATON COLLEGE SUMMER INSTITUTE (WCSI) is a premier pre-college immersive learning experience with Christ at the core for rising sophomores, juniors, and seniors.
- Two weeks long
- Two college credits
- 14 course offerings from Wheaton’s exceptional faculty
- One unforgettable campus living experience!
Pursue academic study, artistic expression, and spiritual development with world-class Christian faculty in any of these Summer 2024 courses:
- Adapting Austen: Pride and Prejudice through the Ages
- Philosophy and Imagination in the Works of C.S. Lewis
- Reason for the Hope Within
- The Brain: A Neuroscience Primer
- Ethical Dilemmas in Medical Care
- Experimental Design Studio
- Frontiers of Nanoscale Science
- History and Rhetoric of Hip-Hop
- Just Economics
- Music Intensive
- Preparing for Your Ministry
- Principles of Exercise Physiology
- Shakespearience: An Integrated Approach to Shakespeare
- The Stories We Tell: Fiction Writer’s Workshop
The WCSI application is open for Summer 2024. Early bird prices through March 1st.
Apply here when you’re ready to get started!