Melissa, a homeschooling mom of nine, describes Elim as “A soft stepping stone into the world.” Would you like your high school junior or senior to visit a safe college campus where Christ remains at the center of everything we do?
Join us on April 18th for our first-ever Homeschool Day! You will have the opportunity to interact with current students, attend a chapel and class, learn more about EBIC, and interact with homeschooling parents and graduates who discovered that Elim was the right fit for them.
You will also have the chance to explore our beautiful and historical campus located in Lima, NY. For more information on this special event,click here.
Are you wondering how your homeschooled student will transition to college life? Elim’s staff and faculty have plenty of experience helping homeschool students adjust to being away from home for the first time. To watch Leah and Dominic, homeschooled siblings, talk about their experiences attending Elim together and transitioning to college life, click here.
What We Do
● We are committed to preparing Christ-centered, Spirit-empowered leaders for global ministry and worldwide revival.
A Glimpse at What We Offer
● Bachelor’s Degrees in Theology or Business Management
● Associate Degree in Biblical & Theological Studies
● One-year Launch Program: Provides a solid spiritual foundation for life
● One-year Business Certificate Program
● Safe environment: Men’s and women’s bathrooms are kept separate, and their dorms are in completely separate buildings.
● Students attend chapel three times per week
● Ministry opportunities
● Much, much more!
We would love to welcome you for a campus visit soon. For more information, click here.