April 29th, 2017
Fulton Alliance Church
1044 State Route 48
Fulton, NY 13069
Sponsored by New York State Loving Education at Home
9:00am to 4:00 pm
Key Note Speakers:
- Will Estrada – Staff Attorney, Director of Federal Relations for HSLDA & ParentalRights.org
- Jeni Chase – Motivational Speaker
Regional Art Show Featuring the talents of the 7-12th graders in Region 5
- Judging to take place and winners recognized at ceremony.
Workshops throughout the day including
- Homeschool 101 & Paperwork
- Homeschooling through Highschool
- Legislative Update
- CLEP (College Level Exam Program)
- Homeschooling Special Needs Children from Start to Finish
- All Things Co-Op
- What to expect when kids leave the nest
- Special Needs – Sensory Integration (Exploring the function & dysfunction of our sensory systems through hands on demonstrations)
Vendor Hall Featuring many of your all-time favorites! List coming soon!
For those who need/desire overnight accommodations, we will be securing a block of rooms at the Hampton Inn, 3948 State Rt. 31, Liverpool, NY 13090 (315)622-3443 at a discounted rate. You will be required to make your own reservation directly with the hotel. The discount code will be provided soon, you will need it to receive the discounted price.
Registration Fees Second Annual EPIC Event Special
- LEAH Member Admission $15.00 per family or $10.00 per individual
- Non-Leah Member $20.00 per family or $15.00 per individual
Generation Joshua Teen Track: I-Advocate
$25.00 per teen for a full day of activity presented by Generation Joshua!
Multiple teen discount available too!
Day Camp for Grades 1st through 6th
Day Camp for Grades 1st-6th only $10.00 per child!
Day Camp will include a morning and afternoon session with fun filled day of activities by Camp Foundations!
Day Care for infants through Kindergarten (age 5) $10 per child for the day.
Click here to register
If you are a vendor and wish to have a table(s) at our event contact us below:
Scott and Debbie Fitzsimmons
Region 5 Representatives